Thursday, September 30, 2010

The World Stops

If any of you follow me on twitter, I've been tweeting about my nails for a few hours now. Well, been working on them ever since I saw a tutorial from FrmHeadtoToe. Let me show you!!!



Aren't they really pretty!?!?? Purple gradient nails as Jen calls them. Took me quite a while to do them cause it didn't dry as fast I wanted them to. And I got interrupted when my parents said they wanted to go for dinner. Imagine me, waiting for my nails to dry, answering my phone with my finger carefully not to smudge any of the polish, getting dressed (homg, that was so difficult), and just grabbing my stuff carefully with my fingers.

A close up (I didn't wipe off the excess cause I was still waiting for it to dry)

So if you guys want to know how I did, please check out the tutorial from FrmHeadtoToe. The link directs you straight to her post on the purple gradient nail art.

So since she's all the way in USA, and we're all the way here in Malaysia, I had to use whatever products I had.



The products I used (left to right)
1. It was a shiny pearl white colour I bought from SaSa (RM 4.90)
2. A purplish glitter from The Face Shop (RM 7.90)
3. Neon Purple from Elianto (RM 5)
4. Shine Opal from Elianto (RM 5)

They worked great for me. Though my nails aren't as nice as Jen's but I still think that I did a pretty good job since it is my first trial. I will definitely do more of these gradient nail art with different colours next time.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: