Monday, September 20, 2010

Saying hello to a new world

See, I promised soon! =)

Just went out for dinner at Oversea Restaurant in KL and it was absolutely delicious. And what more, Julius paid. For his whole family. Cause he got his first paycheck after working so hard in Coffee Bean. The bill came out to RM250 but nonetheless, he paid for 7 of us. Thank you. =)

Yes, another picture of us. 

Once again, I did the same look as the last post. But this wasn't very dark though. It was actually lighter and I decided to use my liquid eyeliner from Elianto and it works wonders. I don't think you can see it in the picture but I did a tinge of sea green as like an outline of the eyeliner. Julius told me it looked like moss on my eyes but I absolutely loved it because I finally thought I could pull off the colour green. 

Yes, I have been talking about what I did for my make up. I am beginning to take up more interest in make up because I believe it does wonders for you and it definitely boosts up a girl's confidence. So you guys would be hearing more of the make up stuff, at least until I get bored of it. Also, I just ordered a bunch of stuff from ELF. And I hope they will be coming within the next 3 weeks or so. I can't wait to use the brushes and the lipstick I ordered! I will definitely blog about that when I've received my items. 

Until then.


Toodles with love, 
Alanna the Banana

1 comment:

One who has been changed said...

Nice pic.........Take time to Consider that God loves us and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price(but choice is ours). Check out the book of John in the Bible to find out how to be changed from the inside out. Like is short but eternity is forever.