Sunday, September 26, 2010

Always proud of you

Holidays have officially begun! It doesn't mean I can sit back and chill and not do a damn thing about anything, I still have to keep up with my studies cause exams are in a month. Great.

I spent my Saturday with Julius. Saturday is our day. We went to catch Wall Street at night. I must say it was good. My financial management knowledge was put into application. I understood what they were talking about and I was explaining things to Julius. It got us talking about the economy and what shares were and I gave him the basic knowledge on supply and demand. I feel proud for sharing my knowledge with him, and he shares what he learns with me too.


Shia was great! Though he's grown up and he's been playing more matured roles which I think he's doing a great job with them, I still see him as the Even Stevens kid. He has definitely grown out of the comedy side, venturing into the action movies with strong characters, getting the chances to act with accomplished actors like his co-star in Wall Street. Michael Douglas, as usual, fantastic. I even got sucked into his speech he gave in the movie. It has been a while since he acted due to the throat cancer. Hope all goes well with his treatment so we can see more movies with him in it.

I am off to bed. Awfully tired and I definitely need to catch up on sleep with the assignments all finally done.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: