Sunday, September 19, 2010

A night to remember

I know it's been a month since I blogged, but I've been really busy with work. I mean, assignments, and then test and more assignments on the way. It's already middle of September and it means exam is coming. Great.

Yesterday while everybody else was enjoying themselves at the Monash Annual Ball, I was out with Julius. Oh yeah, we decided not to go for the ball cause it was a little out of our budget since we already splurged on something HUGE! Instead, we out for a nice, romantic "Special-occasion-dinner-with-no-special-occassion-to-begin-with" dinner. We went to Souled Out at Desa Sri Hartamas and we actually got a table for two at the balcony. It was so sweet of them to reserve a table for us there. It just made our night more special.

And that is Julius with his Beef Noodles. Look at that face. =)

Me!! With simple make up and blow-dried hair. 

On an off note here, I did a really simple look which I've been practising on for quite a few days before I went out that night. The look was so simple, I ended up buying more products to make it look simple. had to buy a pencil eyeliner so I could smudge the sides and I bought a smudge brush for it. I gotta improve on the make up. Bleh. Anyway, the top is a small dress from Paper Box Couture, red and slashed. Yummy. =)

Back to where we were, I ordered the Prawn Aglio Olio, which turned out drier than people would normally expect but it was still good nonetheless. With small talk, the environment, and everything else around us, it really felt like it was our first date. And he even gave me flowers. My favourite of course, Carnations. 


The both of us. <3 

We went back to my place and watched The Bounty Hunter on my lappy and he went home after we had our small talk. It's been a while since we had this kind of outing and it made me really excited like a high school girl having got to say hi to her crush. 

It's lovely isn't it?

So that was my "Ball" night. Now it's just back to doing assignments, which I am quite reluctant to start but I have to get it done before I start struggling before the dateline. =S Oh oh oh, before I forget, remember I said we didn't want to go to the ball cause we splurged on something HUGE? =D


OH YEAH BABY!! We're going to Paramore on the 19th of October! I paid so much but it's free seating. Pfft. Oh well, IT'S PARAMORE!! I don't care if you guys think they suck cause they are in the Pop Rock genre, THEY KNOW HOW TO ROCK! I'm so excited!!!

I promise to blog soon. 



Toodles with lots of love, 
Alanna the Banana

No comments: