Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'll be waiting for you

Last Monday I went to finish up my Grade 8 piano exam. It was somewhat horrible to me, so many mistakes. I hope I pass so I don't need to put on a fake smile and be so nervous at the same time. Not a really pleasant feeling to fake that you are confident when you actually aren't. So I hope I pass then that's two resolutions down. =)

Another resolution I made at the beginning of the year was to pick up a new musical instrument, which I did, about 5 days ago. What better instrument than a guitar? And I have friends that can teach me, free lessons! My left fingers are now numb of holding the strings and i have a blister on my thumb for strumming. Well, at least I can play a song. =) Working on the next one!

Oh, did I mention that Julius and I cooked for his family. We had help from his maid, mom and Amanda, but hey, pretty good job. =) And proof to show you how much of a pretty good job we did are the pictures below. Oh yeah.

It's super duper colourful! And it looks awesome!

The real deal yo. Nachos on the side with steamed vegetables. Pasta and spaghetti cooked with capsicum and mushroom which tastes surprisingly good. Topped off with cheese, olives and basil leaf. And there you have it, Aglio Olio.

Woot! As you can see, holidays have been really good and I'm not feeling the slightest boredom because not only I have things to do, when I have nothing to do, I get to enjoy the fact I have nothing to worry about. This is bliss. 

I had a dream that I had another Management paper I was supposed to take. A 5th paper. And I didn't know. And I was late. And I wasn't prepared. I woke up sweating, I was wondering if my brain was playing tricks on me and I thought when I woke up, I wasn't even having holidays yet. Late nights and snacks does this to me. Pfft. 


SINGAPORE IS NEXT WEEK!! I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT!! HAPPY!!

more from mymilktoof


Toodles with loads to do, 
Alanna the Banana

2 comments:

One who has been changed said...

Nice pics and sure you did well on your piano exam. Also know that God loves us and His son Jesus the Christ died for our sins so we would not have to pay the price. Check out book of John in the Bible, and find out how to be changed from the inside out through a personal relationship with God through Jesus His son. May you have Light for your journey.

umei said...

Dear whom it may concern,

I'm actually looking blogs and sites who are keen to partake in paid written advertorials for a few different clients.

If you shall be deemed interested and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me at jcmf.ng@gmail.com

Thank you!