Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well, how about that?

Most of the things I studied for last night, didn't come out. Thank god I read through the whole textbook though. Everybody was so tense before they went into the exam room. All trying to remember facts and hoping that everything they studied for will come out. I was just trying to calm myself down and stopping myself from throwing up. I didn't know my stress level was THAT high. =S


MANAGEMENT IS OVAH! 
NEVER NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!


The 7 pages I wrote within 2 hours is pure crap, mostly because I didn't know what to write about and I was elaborating and repeating my points over and over again. OH WHAT EVVVS. 

Microecons tomorrow. THE LAST PAPER OF THE SEMESTER!!!!!!!! *does Johnny Bravo dance moves*



more from my milk toof
Toodles with lots of excitement, 
Alanna the Banana

No comments: