Friday, June 11, 2010

Something's coming up

Has anyone noticed it's such a beautiful day today? Really it is. =)

Today marks the first day of me being happy throughout the week. It hasn't been a particularly great one. Probably the exam blues but mostly to do with my self-esteem. It hasn't been exactly sky high lately. It's going to take me awhile to get back on my feet. So bear with the emo posts and crap.

I really thought my self-esteem was actually climbing up, it started to make me feel better about myself and how I looked at things and I was starting to actually like Uni and I thought I was going to reach self-actualization but the whole thing just came crashing down one night.

The morning after was alright cause the boyfriend came over to see if I was doing ok. Well, he did make me smile once or twice. Ok, maybe more than that, but the things he do to make me smile, it's only something your best friend would ever do to make you smile.

It's the exam period and I'm stuck in this emotional downfall. I really hope it starts climbing back up before the holidays start. 3 more papers!!!!! =)

more from mymilktoof

Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: