Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm eating Koko Krunch as I type this out

I'm beginning to think I only blog a lot when I'm bored. And when exams are near, like the next day near. Anyway, holidays are over and I've just started Uni for the second semester.

Holidays were totally awesome because
  1. I had no worries about when the next assignment was due or if I've studied everything I needed for my papers.
  2. I did basically nothing but go out and have fun with friends. 
  3. Due to all the saving I did in Uni, I got to spend them all on clothes. *grins*
  4. I went to Singapore with friends and my boyfriend. Seriously, what is better than going for a holiday with your boyfriend?
  5. I finally read a book besides my textbook. 
  6. All I'm happy for is the alone time I got. 
 I'm not going to post any pictures of Singapore up. Maybe some.Maybe later. I feel so lazy.

**************************************************

I have never been more afraid in my life. I'm afraid I'll miss home too much. My parents. The boyfriend. Especially the boyfriend. It's almost the end of July, and I'm starting to feel that time is running out.

Some of my friends have come up to me and told me that long distance relationship is going to be painful and suffering and I should think before getting into it. Some have broken up with their other halves. Some before they go overseas, some during the distance. And I'm afraid it would happen.

I've been through this with the boyfriend. And hopefully faith will put us through this hurdle until I come back. But I'm afraid. Just afraid, not worried, afraid.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: