Friday, June 25, 2010

Cause when we kiss... ooooo.... Fire.. *dum dum dum dum*

My room is so messy right now. I haven't bothered to tidy it up since I was too busy having fun after exams. Which made my room, messier than it was during the exam period.

The reason why it is messy as it is, is because I've been preparing my gift for the boy. =) It was a lot of work. The hardest one was cutting out the letter in the post below. And I had to throw in other stuff in, like a cute photo frame, a "little" note which turned into like a 2 page letter. Yes, I get carried away sometimes. Okay, not sometimes, often. And I gave Domo-kun!

I wanted to take a picture of what I was giving him to show you guys, but er, I got carried away and started wrapping with the ribbons and everything. But it's pretty ain't it?


Then when he opened it, i started taking pictures. =D

Domo eating cookies I baked. Yes, I baked cookies for him. =)

Toy Story 3 is awesome! Everyone should watch it because it is awesome. And funny. I like Buzz. Hips moving, very impressive. =) So I'm going to watch it again with my family because they should watch it too! And my dad, being a huge Pixar fan, he's excited to catch it but he has no time, and he's doing him best to make time for Toy Story.

I should clean my room since I'm done with the present. Tomorrow. Maybe. If I don't go out that is. We'll see about that.


Toodles with a messy room, 
Alanna the Banana

No comments: