Monday, December 22, 2008

Yes, yes. You've been waiting for another post. (Perasan kan?) I've been busy. Christmas is coming after all. This is what I have been doing. Cards. So, allow me to be a litle bit showy, after all, I'm showing you my creative side.


First off, a sketch. Using a compass, ruler, and pencil.


Adding in designs. A little bit more complicated.


The design is complete. Mind you, everything is done with proper measurement.


Trace the design on the paper. And cut the edges precisely.


Prettyful ain't it? With patience, I got this perfect one.


I wanted it red, but i ran out of it. Green ain't that bad either.


Printed out a nice message.


And its done!

Don't you just love my card? Those who I didn't give, I'm sorry, I would love to, but I had a really difficult time finishing 8 cards. I couldn't do more than that cause I had blisters and cuts. Lol. Yes, I'm willing to sacrifice for my work.

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!


Toodles with love,
Alanna The Banana

No comments: