Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Kittens

I went to one u today! Again. I'm getting sick of the place. Seriously. I've been to that mall at least 20 times since the day SPM finished. Anyway, went to check out shoes for next year! College and all. I bought these darlings. They looked so adorable. And believe it or not, they were the last ones. Lucky me!!



Pretty aren't they? Guys, you might not understand how we girls feel. Gals, you know you feel right? It's THE shoe!! Anyway, I got these kitten heels at RM 47.20 at Vincci. They are also available in black and beige. But white is pretty ain't it? Ain't it?? Oh yeah, 20% discount. The price was originally at RM 59.



Vincci has a fantastic collection this time around. When you're looking for shoes, they are just so damn difficult to find. However, when it's the opposite scenario, you would find all sorts of shoes. From yummy heels to comfortable-yet-stylish sandals/flats. Everything looks gorgeous!! I wanted to buy 4 pairs. 3 heels from Vincci, a pair of sandals from Mod and another pair of heels from Eclipse. Gosh! Just got mom to buy me these babies. Guess I have to wait for Chinese New Year.



They were just fantastic. So girls, get out there and do some shoe shopping. Most of the shoes in Vincci are on 20% discount. Mod is having a sale up to 30%. Eclipse.. well.. no sale but the new collection is just bold, daring and GORGEOUS!! Right, Vincci has those half price shoes right? Check those out. You might find something pretty there. I found one pair of green and black heels, about an inch high. More for like wearing out with jeans and all. Cute. It was RM 29, if i'm not mistaken. I found size 4, but it was loose and mom was saying that the pair i bought was enough already.

Even mom herself bought a pair of heels. They make a bold statement, and the colour combination of it is just fantastic. Earthy colours, mixed with a tinge of orange. It's a beauty. My cousin got herself a pair of flats. Simple but nice. White base with a white strap around the toe and a dark olive green strap. Considering she's 12, it doesn't make her look matured. The shoe makes a I'm-stylish-in-a-sense-where-I-can-be-worn-by-the-young-and-matured statement. Suitable!!

Anyway, gotta go strut in my kitties now. They are just so prettyful!!!

Toodles with love,
Alanna the banana

No comments: