Monday, December 1, 2008

God, please help me find a pair of nice heels!

OK, i know i know! I haven't been exactly updating my blog. You gotta excuse a girl who is looking for her prom stuff ya know? It's difficult finding a dress, a pair of shoes, accessories, and other minor details. Trust me its seriously frustrating.

Prom. It is defined as a formal dance, especially one held by a class in high school or college at the end of a year. Guys and girls rushing to get their dream outfits to impress one another. Planning every single minute detail for that one special night. From their hairstyle to the manicures, they must be perfect. Wonder why we go through so much just for a few hours?

Almost every girl has been dreaming about prom since the beginning of the year. I am one of those girls. Malaysia isn't a country where they have dances every few months unlike America. One of those typical teenage chick flicks would show a scene where the guy picks up the girl and brings her to the function and they share a nice slow dance together. They look perfect and they stand out from the crowd because she has a oh-so-gorgeous dress, and the guy is always oh-so-HOT/CUTE! Because of these typical scenes from A Cinderella Story, The Princess Diaries, one of those karate shows starring Hilary Swank and et cetera, et cetera, we girls tend to think about how we want to dress up like them and find a fantastic prom date when we get the chance to attend one of these dances. Unfortunately, you dont get whatever you want. I got a great prom date that's for sure. Finding the dress and the other stuff can really kill. I still can't find my shoes. Is it really that difficult to find shoes that would match with my dress? Its like God made the shoe designers retarded this month! You know what would cheer me up? White Daisies. *hint hint*

Anyway, its coming. Prom is coming. In 5 days time. 130 students from WMS including other schools, are coming to attend HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR, WMS PROM '08. Excited? Surprisingly, after planning a whole year how I would wanna dress up and all, I dont feel excited about it yet. Leaving the school hasn't even hit me yet. Oh well.

I, Alanna Ong Min Quen, have got a new HAIRDO! Yes. Those of you who have seen it, SHH.


i look like medusa. LOL

Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: