Tuesday, September 1, 2009

To keep you here

I've been noticing a trend in my blog lately. Blogging a night before a test. You have no idea, how stressed out I am. SO stressed out, I need to blog it out. What an excuse. =.=

I have 2 more weeks till Trials come. I have YET to study ANYTHING at all. I have 4 subjects to thoroughly go through. I have presentations, reports and tests all lined up for the next week and I am still here. Blogging about how stressful SAM life is. It sucks. I probably should have taken A Levels. Then again, I wouldn't meet my crazy classmates or have all those good times with them. Oh well, no regrets. =D

Back to studying Accounts? Is there anything to study for anyway? It's just reading right? Right? right?


Toodles with stress,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: