Friday, September 18, 2009

Even if I hurt you with words

5 papers and a total of 14 hours or aggravation later, I am finally done with my SAM trials. It's never fun to study for exam is it? The funny thing is, you never like staying up late at night being productive with your studies but you enjoy late nights when you're having fun. During the exam week, mom said I looked like someone gave me a punch in the eye. I had GREEN eyebags! Like the ones I had during SPM. I wonder why I get eyebags so easily, losing sleep just by 2 hours. My friends stay up the whole night and they still look like they've got enough Stage 4 sleep. I'm putting Psychology into application. oh dear.

So holidays are up and I'm at my dear Ton Pi's house cause my parents decided to go down to Johor a decision which I totally refused.
This is my 3rd night. Shopping, going crazy, making fun of Mariah Carey's Obsessed, online shopping, playing with dogs, sitting in an RX8 <3, To all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya!!! May all of you get loads of green packets!! so that you can spend it on me. HUR.



Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: