Monday, September 28, 2009

Or Even If I Throw A Fit

And once again, we're back in college. Yes, it is nice to look at your classmates and have small chat with them again. You get to eat with your friends during breaks again. You finally just catch up with each other after the holidays. Also, you face the return of exam papers, marked with red ink, with 2 digit numbers written on the front cover of the paper, together. Sweet ain't it?

What can I say? You will never get used to the feeling of nervousness with hundreds of thoughts running through your mind before you get back your results. Even after having to sit for so many common tests in this year, the feeling is always there. I hate it. Especially you know when you've screwed the paper up. One can say the Maths paper slapped us 360 degrees. Ok, maybe it slapped me across my face leaving a red mark not on my face but my report card. Which will not be mailed to my house but to my parent's office. I shall wait outside of their office in 1 to 2 weeks time for the mailman so that they don't need to know my results. Oh em gee, I wonder if you can apply for Uni without having them to look at your Maths results. =.=

Anyway, I've got a new phone! =D It's so classy and pretty. I love it. 8.1 megapixel camera, walkman, I simply adore it. I shall go play with it now to distract my mind off my maths result.


Toodles with a new phone to play with,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: