Friday, September 11, 2009

Do know that

I think I am stressed. Cause I seem to be blogging everyday now.

I think that I have put on weight as well. Could it be the hot vanillas I've been drinking lately?

I think I need a new wallet. My Benetton one is getting.. old.

I think my new sneakers are fantastic! The fact that daddy bought them for me, its even better! =D

I think I should be studying instead of typing now.

I think my ulcer really hurts. Stupid braces.

I think I miss hanging out with my friends.

I think I miss my Ton Pi.

I think that my car seriously needs servicing. Condition? Bad to worse.

I think I should concentrate on my Trials. I am concentrating on it, its just that sometimes my concentration sways to Gerard Butler.

I think Gerard Butler is H.O.T.! *melts*

I think the movie Gamer was freaking awesome. Catch it. Really.

I think wearing shorts to the mall just now was a mistake. Froze in the cinemas.

I think I need to sleep.

I think waking up at 5.30am to sit for an exam at 7am, is ridiculous.

I think whoever set the time of the test in Australia was being biased.

I think I should go wash up now.

I think this feels like a Psychoanalysis therapy.

I think if the psychoanalyst were to walk out of the room while the client is still rambling, the client wouldn't notice.

I think I've been psycho-ing myself too much.

I think I might take Psych as a course.

I think I want to go to Melbourne U. Cause I think it looks so pretty. =D

I think I should really go to bed now. Eye lids are so heavy. They must be lifting weights or something.



I think I wouldn't mind watching Gamer again. Let's do DVD!

I think I would want to watch Butler in The Ugly Truth.



I think I would want Butler to be my butler. Shirtless. All the time.

I think by the time I can afford to have Butler to be my butler, he'd be old. And I would be old. Ew.

I think I should wake up early tomorrow.

I think I'm going to miss him. I WILL miss him. *It's only for 5 days betch. Trials!!*


Toodles with lots of thinking,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: