Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So I'm doing my best

Why is it that I always find myself blogging a day before a test or a major exam? Can I not concentrate? Psych test tomorrow. And my handwritten notes, all written neatly with coloured pens, are WET. YES WET!!! OH MAI GATT! Thank god its just like a corner, and I still can see the writings but the ink is all smudged. What is so pretty is now, blotchy. =.=

Oh, speaking of tests, we had a quiz today. Pop quiz. MERDEKA QUIZ! Sorry, KUIZ! Seriously, I didnt know like half of the paper. Ok, I lied, 3/4 of the paper. Fortunately, everything is all in objective and it's not counted in any our of internal. But if we get the highest score, I think we get a prize. The boys in my class reckons the prize is a poster of our Prime Minister, or our Agong. Or a place in the upcoming parade. I am so not Malaysian after doing that quiz. I don't think I deserved to be called a Malaysian. The only questions I knew how to answer was, "Who was the first Malaysian to break through into the US fashion industry?" - Zang Toi (It's in the moral text book in Form 5!!!) and "Which is the largest man-made lake in Malaysia?" - Tasik Kenyir. Whatever, I just like living in the country where food is abundant!!! <3 *Repeats to self* Carl Rogers' view on personality - Person's basic tendency is to actualise, maintain and enhance life.


Ah! UP is FINALLY here! Pixar's supposedly BEST movie! The trailer is so cute. =D



I cannot wait to watch it actually. I wanna watch it with my Daddy! Daddy is a really big fan of Pixar. He finds the characters so adorable and interesting and the storylines are always out of the ordinary and they are REALLY REALLY GOOD! Daddy likes them so much, he is willing to buy the original DVD if he likes a particular movie, like A Bug's Life. I find it a little too crazy but oh well! He's my partner in crime when it comes to Pixar!

But daddy has no time these days. So I might have to watch it with someone else. Oh well. Whatever it is, Daddy will be watching it with me sooner or later on DVD. =D

Alrighty then! Back to going psycho! =D


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: