Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Friday's and McD's and the movies

Hey y'all! Happy Chinese New Year! I am not too late, there is like a few more days left. =) You still have the chance to go collect your ang pows. I just got one today. Hur.

Anyway, remember I told you guys I was working on something and told you all to guess? Ah, nobody left comments on what it was anyway.. =( I was doing my best to keep the cbox more alive but apparently all we are talking about now is the Titanic. =.=
Anyhoos, here it is!!!! =DD

Before I cut the whole thing out.

The final piece. 

I am super proud of myself for cutting out this piece. This is the FIRST piece EVER that I have no made a mistake. I followed the lines and improvised it here and there, did the final touch ups with no accidentally cutting out something. It happens. I love it. =') 

 
So I framed it up. =D

A better picture. =)

So since it is framed, it is now hanging on a wall. And I get to see it whenever I want and be proud of it and the best part I finally get to show my work to people even if they are just close ones. =)

Ah... Moving on! I have FINALLY started Uni. =DD Currently in Monash, Sunway campus doing Business. Woot! Loads of students. Met a few new people and I like the campus! It is big and and the cafeteria is cool. In a way. Probably in a month's time I'll be finding excuses to get out of the campus to grab lunch. But the cafeteria has San Fransisco Coffee! And 1901! And Hot N Roll. And other stuff of course but I am happy. =) Orientation is actually a pain in the arse. I have to get so many things settled and it is driving me and some other people crazy as well. Hopefully when classes start next week, it would be smooth-sailing. That's of course when assignments start pouring in. I'm drained out. Gotta settle my timetable tomorrow. I'm doing my very best to keep my Fridays off. =D


Toodles with love, 
Alanna the Banana