Thursday, February 4, 2010

Make me smile like the sun

 As most of you know - well, maybe not most, some - I am a HUGE ASS FAN of LADY GAGA! Yes, I think she is EPIC. So what is she dresses up quirky? She's GaGa. She can pull it off! And plus, her outfits are actually made by famous designers.

Anyway, I totally admire her ability to do acoustic versions of her songs. I also admire those people who can do acoustic covers of Lady GaGa songs too. So far I know 2 people who have done a great job. And proud to say, both as Malaysians! Also, one of them are one of my babes, Sue Vern.



I must say, she did a fantastic job! And the last part with her asking for a high 5 is normal of her. Uber seriousness in the beginning and then a random high 5. =D It made me laugh. Anyway, do check her out! She'll be appreciative. Very.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: