Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Had to put it back in

First day of classes!!!!! =D And I fell asleep in my first class of the year. I know, epic phail. I couldn't help it. I woke up late, I jumped into the shower, multitasking, I was practically brushing my teeth while attempting to put on body soap. That didn't work out very well. Thank God I got my outfit ready the night before. I didn't even have the time to eat my breakfast at home so I grabbed the left over chinese new year biscuits and asked my maid to make milo for me so that I could eat in the car. Had to run to the Auditorium. And I fell asleep in the middle of the class. Must be all the adrenalin rush this morning when I woke up. Great way to start your Uni life! Way to go, Alanna, way to go.

But after the first class, I was pretty much awake after that. Totally feel like I was absorbing knowledge from the tutorials on bus&econ stats. =DDD

Enjoyed the last weekend. The moon was so bright and big and purrrty. Had an awesome dinner with the boyfriend's family! That was because my parent's went to an open house and they said I shouldn't come cause everybody there at the party were adults. =.= They have fun, I get to have fun too!

Off to bed. Hope I don't wake up late. =D


Toodles with lots of love and sleepiness,
Alanna the banana

No comments: