Thursday, January 7, 2010

There is hope under all this madness

When you're down, when you feel like crying, when you feel that your life is terrible, when you start thinking that you don't deserve your life, just click on this and read. Cause this is what makes me go through life knowing there are still kind and loving people and hope in this ruthless world. Reading this, gives me hope.

- Years ago, my brother's best friend in elementary school had a brain tumor. After his surgery, he wasn't allowed to play outside at recess with all the other kids. I found out that my brother stayed with him in the classroom everyday until he could go outside again. His selflessness GMH. -

- A couple months ago, my little brother came home from his first day in kindergarten. When I asked him about his class, he said "there's a girl in my class, and she's so pretty!" The girl he was talking about is a bald 5 year old with leukemia. His unconditional love GMH. -

- I work at McDonald's and had to work drive-thru last night. Even with my coat and longsleeve shirt, I was still freezing. A woman walked to my window and said "Sweetie, my husband came here earlier and said you looked very cold." She handed me a brand new scarf, hat, and gloves and left. She GMH. -

- My grandpa passed away on April 2nd 2009. Before my grandpa passed he pulled his oxygen mask off his face and lifted his hand up to his mouth. We thought he was going through pain. But instead he blew 3 kisses to my grandma, smiled, and passed away. RIP Grandpa i love you and You GMH. -

Today is the day I realized that I've put in all my trust.
Toodles with hope and love,
Alanna the Banana

"It's FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change." - Taylor Swift -

2 comments:

Julie Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie Tan said...

Hello dear.
Julie here obviously.
Do relink me ya~~ Your link is outdated. xD
http://littlekitten-diaries.blogspot.com/
Thankies! <3