Thursday, January 21, 2010

We can't have everything

Girls, you'll know how I feel. All of us feel this way.
I hate it when you find all those wonderful, prettyful things that you just wanna have, when you don't have cash on you. Then when you finally do have the money, you either find that item not really as pretty as it was before or it just ran out of stock and that bums you out. Or when you do have money, you can't find anything pretty to splurge on. Why? Is it because when we do have the moolah, we somehow unconsciously think that we can find other better stuff. And when we don't have money on us, we always want the things that we can't have. Shopping gives me mixed feelings. I sad.

On another note, one of my avid readers is going to leave this country. Please continue reading ya. =D
Have a safe trip, Mok! And when you do finally settle in, and when we have hols, we shall visit you! Fish and chips!!! =DDDD


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: