Monday, February 9, 2009

Twenty 5

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you

At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

You have to tag the person who tagged you

1. I have a tendency of counting the street lamps when I sit in the car.

2. Call me a bimbo or whatever, but I like looking at my nails.

3. I tend to be a control freak. At times. When needed to. Only the things that are important to me. Everything is important to me.

4. I can't debate for nuts. In my head, I can imagine myself speaking really well, but the moment I stand up, hold my piece of paper, I blank out. I start saying "uhm" and keep pushing my hair to the back of my ears. ALOT.

5. In my closet, 70% of my tops are white in colour. I'm doing my best to buy more colours, but I can't help it that I'm just attracted to the colour white!

6. I don't fancy chocolate. But when it comes to Godiva, I'm in.

7. I think that the cameras they have at the government office that take your pictures for your IC and passport are made to make you look ugly.

8. All the paper-cutting I've done, I wanna take it up to the next level. I don't know how, or when a brand new idea is going to come up, but I will certainly do my best at it.

9. My dream car is a metallic, cherry red mini cooper. I'm going to get it. With my own money. Watch me.

10. Everytime I make cards for my friends, I always show them to my dad, hoping for a sense of praise or encouragement, I get criticism instead. My dad thinks making cards for my close friends are a waste of time, no matter how nice it is.

11. For some reason, I started liking cats. Weird but yeah. The ones in the pet shop are really cute. Pikky, you know what I mean. Especially "that one".

12. I plan to travel around the world, moving from place to place. Go to Aussie, to further my studies. Work there for a while. Then move to some place else and get a job then I move and move and move. Experience new things you know? When I'm old and tired, I'll probably settle down in the country I love most.

13. In 10 years, I see myself getting married to a wonderful husband. Having a job which I love and which pays good. Then maybe I'll decide to settle down in a country I love and have kids. A boy and a girl.

14. I actually miss high school. I mean the friends. Scratch that. I miss my high school friends.

15. I am never going to eat Nato (fermented bean curd) ever again. Say what you want, it's nutritious, good for your health, yada yada yada. I'm not even going to take a sniff of it.

16. In my opinion, watching One Tree Hill can be very depressing. I love it but sometimes, watching it, it makes you think about your life and you get depressed and you get all emofied. It sucks.

17. I love Brooke. I think Lucas and Peyton are meant to be. Nathan and Haley are the best couple ever with the cutest son. HOMG!!! Too much OTH.

18. Looking at the stars at night when I go back to Johor is beautiful. You lying down on cardboard and newspapers. You don't care if your butt gets wet or if insects crawl next to you. We do care when we hear snakes. You talk with your cousins and just look at the stars while you try to find the constellations you learnt in primary school.

19. I would love to climb Mt. Kinabalu one day. Maybe during one of my college breaks. Go with my cousins. It's our turn his time around. All our elder cousins have gone through it. It's like a family thing.

20. My phone is dying. I need a new phone. Iphone perhaps? Hmm....

21. I like the colour red. My bed-sheets and pillow cases are red. So red, my aunts think someone's getting married.

22. I think I look better in highlights than normal plain brown-ish black hair.

23. Cartoon frogs are so much cuter than the real ones..

24. I have haemophobia. After dengue, I cannot STAND the sight of it. Literally. My knees go weak and I start hyperventilating.

25. I can live without electronics (believe it or not, I can live without internet and my phone and the tv) but I can't live without my friends and family, always there, supporting me with every decision or choice I make. I love them all.

No comments: