Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cause I'm still thinking of what to blog about

Real Name: Alanna Ong Min Quen
Nickname: Nana, Banana, Lanna, Arana-ah!
Married: Nope. =D
Male/Female: Dudette
High school: Wesley Methodist School, Sentul
College: Taylor's College, Sri Hartamas
Are You A Healthy Freak?: Not really. But when I'm sick... nah, still not really.
Do You Have A Crush On Someone?: Maybe. I'm confused myself.
Do You Like Yourself: Love, not like.

First...
Surgery: Never had any. Don't even want one.
Person You See In The Morning: Maid.
Award: First prize in a Colouring Contest for Lego? I won a bike. Made out of lego. Which is the size of a shoe box.
Sport You Join: Badminton
Vacation: Bali. Or was it Thailand. Or was it NZ when my mommy was pregnant? Hur...
Concert: Gareth Gates. Don't give me the "WHAT" look.
Drink : My mother was lactating. Go figure.

I'm About To: Do homework.

Your future..
Want Kids: Definitely. A boy and a girl.
Want To Get Married: Of course!!!!!
Careers In Mind: Psychologist? Accountant. Something to do with Economics... Hmmmm...

Which is better?
Lips Or Eyes?: Lips.
Hugs Or Kisses?: Hugs.
Shorter Or Taller?: Taller.
Romantic Or Spontaneous?: Spontaneous. =D
Sensitive Or Loud?: Sensitive.
Troublemaker Or Hesitant?: Troublemaker =P

Have you ever..
Kissed A Stranger?: yes.
Drank Bubbles: I just tasted my shampoo. What was I thinking about?
Lost Glasses / Contacts: Nope.
Ran Away From Home: Tried?
Liked Someone Younger: Yes I have.
Broke someone's heart: Not proud of it but yeah.
Been arrested: HOMG! NO!
Cried when someone died: Yeah.

Do you believe in..
Yourself: Most of the time. But for now, I'm at my downpoint in life.
Miracles: Yeah, I do.
Magic: Yes.
Angels: Uh huh.

Answer truthfully..
Is There Someone You Want To Be With Right Now?: Yeah.


Tag 5 ppl:
Matthew (since you have nothing to do now =P)
Jie Cong
Katherine
Fiona
Dhinesh

No comments: