Thursday, May 27, 2010

You got a deal

I am finally working on my last assignment of the semester. I'm definitely looking forward to the holidays. Thought before the holidays, there are the exams. =S

I went for my first party in Uni. Yes, I know, it's the end of the semester. I went for the Mwac party on Monday. From 8pm to 11.30pm. And surprisingly, there were still students studying in the library till 11. This is scary and it's putting pressure on me. 

Pictures!!! Since I'm not very good at taking pictures myself so I'll just steal the ones I got tagged on Facebook. =)

Moi, Hwei Ming, Katherine and Amelia

Group mates and I were using newspapers to decorate ourselves. We were the hip hop group yo. 

Our bling-bling, earrings and sunglasses yo!

We even performed a small routine after the station games. 

Need I say? GROUP PHOTO!!!

I had so much fun that night I forgot how tired I was. It was indeed a really good night. For now, I gotta focus on the last 3 weeks of uni. And then it's Singapore with my homies!!! =D 

Isn't it so adorable? For more, check out http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com


Toodles with lots of love, 
Alanna the Banana

No comments: