Sunday, May 23, 2010

It all begins

Well, 3 more weeks till the big showdown. Exams are here, after 13 weeks of doing assignments, working my butt off, driving to uni, staying back, crying about how stressful it is, exams ARE FINALLY COMING!

And after that it's the holidays. Cannot wait, seriously.
1. I'm going to Singapore to have my long-awaited holiday with the girls, the guys and the boyfriend. <3
2. I'm going to start working. Yes, I want to work. =)
3. Piano exam is after my finals. Grade 8, I HAVE TO PASS!!
4. It's the holidays, what more can I say? =)

One more assignment to go and it's full gear on the books. 4 textbooks, 2 weeks, I'm worried. I'm not used to finishing up a whole syllabus within 3 months. It's a lot. I don't know how the seniors went through it, but I certainly hope the amount of work I have and will put into really pays off.

Oh, remember one of my new year's resolution is to donate RM500 to charity? I've saved up and I'm going to buy a few stuff for the orphans after my exams. =DD I'm so proud of myself. So, it's time to put on some weight so I can go donate my blood. =)

New week begins tomorrow. I hope I don't fall sick at the rate I'm going. *fingers crossed*


Toodles with love and stress,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: