Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The mixed tape

Ah my dear blog. Time to vent and rant out everything.

I went to work for the Edu fair last weekend. I had a lot of fun working there, meeting new people like Rachel, she is so cute I tell you! So happy. She thinks I'm tipsy but I'm not so she calls me tipsy. =.= Also, who knew Fifi would come to work as well? All four of us, Kat, Kavi, Fifi and I are together again! But we didnt get breaks together. I'm always alone!! Anyway, time to vent.

It is my job to encourage people to do the visitors' survey so that the fair can get feedback from the visitors.. I'm paid to smile, be friendly and help anyone with anything I am capable of. I'm paid to stand 6 hours a day to keep asking the same question, "Would you be interested in doing a survey?". 5 hours not including my break I have to smile and encourage people to take the survey in exchange of a small prize. Since the fair is so generous in giving these gifts away, DON'T FUCKING TRY TO CHEAT AND CON US AS MANY DIFFERENT WAYS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! I mean, it's not like my co-workers and I can't recognize you because WE CAN! It's my third time working here, of course I know how things work around. So if you try your luck by coming back again the next day, I congratulate you for taking the effort to come back all the way to the fair in KL but I'm sorry, your survey wouldn't be genuine at all so you don't get your prize.

For you people who decide to walk past me and just lining up for the prize without doing the survey, you are all cheapskates. I mean, it takes 5 minutes of your time to just complete a survey, just freaking do it, what's so difficult about it? And you just go line up for the prize? And how dare you come back to me and ask if you could exchange your prize. Fuck you. And if you blame us for having a terrible system to keep everything on track, well, we're sorry, we just came and situations change. So we deal with whatever we can possibly manage.

Those of you who are so rude to my co-workers and I, I hope you just die. Those of you who laugh at me when I smile and encourage people to do the survey like a promoter, fuck you. It's my job and I like doing it and it can bloody give me experience on how to deal with shitheads like you people. I like smiling and being friendly, so fuck you whoever says that one shouldn't be happy and friendly. And there is this retard who laughed at me when I smiled and tried to convince him and his friends to do the survey. You laughed at me. Fuck you. You think you're so cool that you don't need to sacrifice your weekend to work and that your parents would just supply you money like it's your own freaking waterfall of fortune. Just because you can afford expensive shoes and clothes and wearing sunglasses doesn't mean you're cool. I'm sorry, it's not you that can afford, your parents can afford. You laughed and giggled and made fun of me in front of your friends. I'm in front of you la idiot. Be discreet la. When you laughed at me, I shouted it right in front of your face, "It's my job, DON'T LAUGH!". Yeah, you stopped laughing. Thank god I had cramps that day cause if that didn't happen you would face my wrath. Your friends got their Starbucks voucher, you're the only idiot who thinks your too cool to do the survey. I hope you don't get accepted wherever you applied to. I hope you get rejected from every single university you applied to and you're forced to go to a community college. So what if you got all the money, you don't have manners and the brains. 

Those who keep coming back, you seriously have nothing better to do. It's a freaking fair, go find out the information you're looking for instead of winning cheap prizes. And no, just because you know me, it doesn't mean you can get more prizes than others. I don't own the freaking company who plans the fair.

I'm done venting. I swear it's the period and assignments I'm doing for uni. I had a great weekend by the way besides the fact that I had to work and deal with people like that. Had McD's while the bf was trying to explain football terms to me. @.@ And also had dinner with his family the next day. <3

The worst is over. I hope everything is smooth sailing once again. I'm done with crying and getting worried over the littlest things.Time to get back on my stats assignment. I finally got a lead on it. Phew.


Toodles with not so much love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: