Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kisses that taste like honey and cinnamon

At this point, we come to realize that everything is not all sugar and spice and everything nice. Reality constantly reminds us that a fairytales only happen in children's books.

Distractions are always there. So in the end, all we can ever do is stay focus by remembering things that we already have and the people we all love. We miss people sometimes and all we ever need is a little piece that reminds us of them. Memories help. But sometimes they fade. Pictures help too.

Sir, sometimes we disappoint you. You've done so much to help us. You make your lessons interesting though sometimes the content can be really boring, but still you do your best to make it interesting. You make us want to do well in our exams. You come up with all sorts of strategies to help those in need. The look you gave me after you passed me my results, really boosted me up and made me wanna do better in History. You said I did my best even though it was so low. You understood that all of us did our best in the exam and you tell us we had the potential to do better than what we did.

You sir, supported us. In so many ways. That trip you gave to us. To Perth, to Japan. I went to Japan because you made it possible. You gave us a trip of a lifetime and I promise you we still have not forgotten about it. You kept us on schedule, you took care of all of us well, you had fun with us even though you had to plan everything. Like I said, it was a trip of a lifetime.

Though the disappointments, and the moments that made you low, look how far all of us made it. I hope we've done you proud cause we are lucky to have a wonderful teacher like you. Rest in peace, Mr Ganes.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: