Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In This Dream

I know it's like 3 am right now but I just couldn't really sleep. So I was blog hopping and there I was staring at Sarah's blog and there he was in Sarah's blog. I couldn't help it. I don't fancy the idea of the Twilight series turning into movies. Hmm, I read the books earlier, couldn't help but not like the series. But anyway, I did catch the New Moon. For 2 reasons. To laugh at Edward. And to look at Jacob. Taylor Lautner. <3

*drools*


*sigh*


This is hot. *faints*


And if he is really going out with Taylor Swift, I APPROVE!

Seriously, he is fine. Sarah, you are so right, the lip biting is hot. Sorry love, couldn't help it. =D Forgive me if I can't take my eyes of the screen.


Toodles with a new eye candy,
Alanna the Banana


P.S. you'll always be my eye candy. Lautner is like, a second one. =D

No comments: