Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In The Middle Of The Night

It's been quite awhile since I surfed the net. I've been bumming around so much, I don't even lift the cover of my Mac to check Facebook no more. I guess I'm not a Mukabuku addict. =D
Anyway, just wanna make a special shoutout to someone. Though, it is quite a belated one. Better late than never right?

To the youngest (and sluttiest) Kaki in the group,


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY

FIONA KEE



I was in the same class with her in Form 1 and I never talked to her much. Except when she first came, I asked her how was Cempaka and asked about my friends there. I really thought she was such a sweet girl. (Girl, don't go all smiling now. Cause I know you are. We all know you're not that 'sweet' =D)

Anyway, time passed and before both of us knew it, we got into college. And there we were, placed in the same class. She stuck with Kat, I stuck to Kavi. Mok, well, he was trying to make his new nickname work but epic phail la. He still got stuck with Mok. hehe.

So this girl, with the new hair colour (you look better with it), still seemed quiet to me. Till one fine day in February, she came clubbing with Kat and I. And there she was, dressed all suitable for clubbing, attitude fierce (and got even fiercer later in the year and worse when she is drunk. =P just had to put that in), and my perspective of her, changed. And now, she's one of the most lovable friends I could ever have.

She was there for me. And I hope I was there for her too even though I know I was basically almost always quite out of the picture. I know this girl, went through one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride and girl, I'm proud of you for making it through. <3 And boy was this girl harsh with her comments and opinions. She may be so but you know she has nothing but good intentions. She does, however give comments on unknown people, ok, not that good of an intention but they are sure as hell funny to listen to. =D Call her a fashionista people, cause she really has good eye for it. She does the FINEST DIY outfits, using the simplest things and making it look like you bought it from an expensive retail store. No kidding, she's good. And she's pursuing in the fashion industry. We're so proud of you fifi, we know you're good and you can definitely be one of the best! We're supporting you babe. Oh, did I mention she looks like a party girl? Alright, no need to state the obvious but those of you who might not know her, you take one look at her and your brain starts on the primacy effect (only psych students would get this, i guess?). She may look like one party girl, ok, she is one, but she is a nerd. Yeah, she is. I don't wanna get started on how she is in college. I sit next to her, I know. =D She's fantastic in Econs and this is why she is going into Marketing. Fashion marketing that is. Though, she hates Accounts. lol What I love about her? She funny, smart, hot, understanding, a great friend and other nice things I'm secretly jealous of. I love you Fiona and I know you love me too. xoxo I'll see you soon slut. 



 Toodles with love, 
Alanna the Banana

No comments: