Sunday, December 13, 2009

And it's our day

Doing house chores and running around like Cinderella seemed a pretty horrible way to start off a morning. Nevertheless, after doing the dishes, taking clothes from the washing machine to dry them in the sun and cleaning the dining table, I finally took a nice cold shower and got dressed. What ran through my mind was what was going to happen later in the afternoon until at night.

I dressed up in the same clothes as I wore before and let my hair down loose, smiling to myself. I got into the car and I smile once more but this time to you. We hung out at the same place, went to the same restaurant and did the things we would usually do, except going to a movie, well, there weren't any tickets left.

The afternoon passed, evening came, then night. You sent me home, kissed me on the cheek and hugged me goodbye and drove off.

It wasn't exactly what I had expected in the afternoon. No, it wasn't more than what I expected. It was what I didn't expect. Honestly, that wasn't the best date I have ever been on, but I felt happy. Words can definitely express how I feel but I rather not type it all out. That picture, keeps me smiling, knowing we are still happy with each other.

Happy seez-mons-sary love!


Toodles with lots of love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: