Tuesday, August 25, 2009

That time is running out

I'm supposed to be studying for Moral. Yes, my little people who are still in high school, you still have Moral to study for, if you plan to continue college, that is. No, it's not like SPM where you have to memorize 36 nilai-s and vomit it out the next day with the proper keywords and all. Ugh, hated those days. This time its in English. Yay, you might think. It's not. It's STILL moral. But this time, you just read the notes and just understand it or pretend to understand it and just write down long elaborated answers into your exam papers. And you don't have stupid nilai-s to memorise. And guess what? There is only ONE moral paper. You just have to pass it. =D

Dad still thinks its rubbish, having to sit for Moral classes and all. I could sit here and debate all day long whether its beneficial to us or not but I choose not to.

Benefits of Moral Education :
Development of a holistic individual who is balanced, matured and knowledgeable in making rational action and decision towards the establishment of an ethically fair and caring society.

OH em gee, I have to sit here and read all these slides. They come up to about hundreds of slides. And no tips for tomorrow's exam. Great. =.=

I keep telling myself to start on it, but here I am. Blogging ABOUT it. *whispers to self* need to concentrate, Alanna. CONCENTRATE!! STOP BLOGGING.

24th August is a date to remember. I have reasons I would like to keep to myself. So why am I posting it here? Cause I like to read my own posts and remember how I felt when I wrote them. For now, I feel, neutral. Ah, probably because of the test coming up tomorrow. Gosh, then I have Psych Common Test 2 on Thursday. Stress-nye. And I keep reminding myself to stop typing and start reading. =.=

Better go now. I'll never get to it if I keep procrastinating.






Toodles with stress,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: