Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let's fall in love, over again

Ah, what more can I say? The holidays are here. I get to sit back and relax for one week. Of course, studying is also a priority but let's just say I need a few days to loosen up. But I CAN'T!
I'm sick. Running nose, coughing up disgusting phlegm and that whole lotta package. I probably caught it from one of my classmates. I went to the doctor and no, I do not have the infamous H1N1 virus running through my bloodstream. Just another common cold. It's troublesome being sick. You eat the meds, they knock you out, then you wake up in the middle of the night, wide awake, not knowing what to do next, until about another 2 hours later, you fall asleep again. And I'm missing out on the GOOD FOOD!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDD=

G.I. Joe anyone? I would say it was pretty good, but some of you might think I'm being biased cause of Channing Tatum inside. =D What? He is hot!




*sighs*


*Stares into space for about 10 minutes*

Yeah, I have nothing to write about.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: