Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can you say Burr?

Since Uni started, I haven't been able to get back on the momentum I once left after the exam period last semester. I've been meaning to do my work but I seem to be procrastinating all the time. So I came up with a little something when I was reading Business Law.

Studying a subject is like dating a boy, or a girl. But let's stick to boys right now. Like I said, studying a subject is like dating a boy. How so?

You seem interested in the subject and you decide you want to take it up in your course. It's like, you are interested in this guy and you just want to get to know him better. Going for lectures and tutorials is like going on dates with the guy. Working on homework and assignments is like working on your relationship problems. Then it comes to the big showdown, exams. You get nervous before the day because you've been studying so much and when it comes to the big day, you do your best. Like sex, you get so nervous before you do it, but when it comes to it, you do your best I guess? So you come out satisfied or otherwise, depending on the pleasure scale, that's like getting your exam results back. Then you decide to major in the subject, that's like getting engaged to the guy. You graduate in that subject, oh, you're finally married to the guy of your dreams. Then one day, after several years, you decide that it's not what you like doing and you prefer some other field. So in order to pursue in another field, you gotta leave your job. You've been married for a few years, you start to realise that you aren't happy in the relationship. Plus, you fell in love with another guy and you decide to leave your husband. DIVORCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah.




Toodles with work to do,
Alanna the Banana

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。........... ......... .......... ........... ......... ..........

Amelia said...

hahahaha alanna why do you get chinese spam?
good analogy :p

Alanna said...

LOLOLOL. I have no idea. They just, come. Oh well. I don't even know what they say. Haha!