Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Help me, cause I'm drowning

Why do I find myself drowning in sorrow the past month? Everything seems like they are falling apart in all sorts of directions in all their different ways. Crying seems to be the only helpless thing I can do. I find myself getting emotionally weaker and not being able to take things that lightly anymore. My heart aches as I think of those in my mind.

I get upset at the very little things that bother me. I would love to thinks it's because of the damn progesterone running through my veins, making me emotional at all these little things. It's not even about other people anymore. I don't even know why these things happen.

Day by day I live life with such enthusiasm and happiness. That was what it used to be like. Now, day by day I dread going out of the house knowing there are responsibilities I have to carry out. I come back home, instead of being relieved that a day has been a busy one and it's time to relax, I think of the other things I have to do to complete before starting the day once more.

Things aren't exactly improving at home either. I can't please anyone anymore it seems. It bothers me that I used to be a person who went through all her problems with a breeze. Going through big hurdles weren't much of a problem because I used to be confident in myself. Now, I can't even deal with a problem without over thinking about it first.

Everything now seems impossible to get things right. I don't know what to do anymore. If things don't pick up, I might actually say I give up. On everything.

No comments: