Sunday, April 4, 2010

Winning you back

My long awaited break is FINALLY here! I never thought I would say this now, back when I still had my major long break. (Major Longbreak! Julius, you get what I mean. hur.) but I seriously need a break. After all the assignments, week after week of starring at the computer screen typing and editing, handing up assignments knowing there is nothing else you can do about it anymore. 5 weeks of uni, and I totally need a break. Really, I do.

I watched "How to train a dragon". And it is fantastic. Like Pikky says, it is the most understated cartoon movie of the year. It is really really good. And the dragons are shooooooo cute!

It's so cute, how can you not wanna pinch it's face. Gah~



Adorable!

I wanna have one too! The closest to it, is either I get a reptile or, i get a toy, if I can find it. I think I'll opt for the toy. Uber cute! 


Toodles with love and off with her break, 
Alanna the Banana

No comments: