Sunday, October 4, 2009

Have my heart to yourself

Sundays are relatively boring and lazy days if you don't go out. You sit at home and you laze around, reading the newspapers or just simply watching the telly. It's either really hot outside or it looks like it's about to rain. You don't feel like doing anything else because you just don't feel like it. You constantly feel like sleeping. You tend to procrastinate so much you just end up not doing anything else. I've been wasting my day away. I should be completing my psych report, to do some modification but I think I'm going to do it later. I wanted to go out but then again, I didn't feel like it cause I just felt lazy. I want to sleep though but I feel that if I do, I'd probably won't wake up until about 7pm. Like I said, wasting the day.

Anyway, I'm done with another piece! =D



Fire-y theme. A quick guess?


You'd probably know what it is now.
Her hair is lovely ain't it?


The complete piece.

This piece was much easier to cut, faster to complete too. Her hair was the only difficult part but I had alot of fun cutting out her locks and swirls. She already looked lovely without her wings and her dress. Her wings were so much easier to cut out compared to the previous fairy which made the whole thing much faster to complete.


I chose Red.


The original picture. =D


I had fun yesterday at Ikea. Eating meatballs and fries with cranberry sauce tasted so good, even though someone didn't like it. =.= Eating, talking, walking, buying, walking, reading, buying, walking and eating. Scratching too. Ouch yo. I left my phone in the car too. After getting my phone back, having to travel through the Penchala Link twice, RM4 bucks, I got home and mom offered me rice. Which I gladly accepted. Relatives were over to celebrate the Mooncake Festival. No one ate mooncakes at all. Actually, there were none in sight. Then I got a call from Kavi asking me to go over to Hartamas, which I just came back from, to join her and Kat for a round of drinks. The two K's always having fun. Anyway, I got my own round of drinks. Beer and Bailey's. =D

People are probably going to hate me when I say this, but I think I should start cutting down on the intake of food. They cost money and trust me I spend alot on food more than my clothes. With more intake on food, it goes to my thighs. As if my thighs aren't wobbly enough and filled with cellulite. Humans are never satisfied with themselves, so forgive me for my rambling on my cellulite-filled thighs. T.T

I should start on my Psych report. Soon. Maybe later. I'm hungry. *Forgets her rambles and complains on thighs.*


Toodles with hunger,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: