Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blue skies? NOT!

Sometimes I just can't believe that time is running out, so I'm doing my best to keep your here beside me. Do know that even if I hurt you with words, or even if I throw a fit, you will always have my heart to yourself.
Honestly, I'm still figuring out how you tolerate with me. My ramblings and rantings over the smallest things or even nothing at all, my craziness that sometimes go a tad bit out of control, my cries and downs. You were always there to listen to me, comfort me with solemn words, harsh yet gentle, making me smile in the end. Thank you.


****************************************************************

We had someone's special day yesterday. She is one of the happiest person I've ever seen when they're celebrating their birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!


See, HAPPY!

7th October, her birthday and she came late. Anyway, Fi, Kat, Kavi and I gave her a top from Forever 21. She liked it, hopefully to the extend of loving it. =D

Mabel baked a cake for her. We did not have candles. Kind of weird actually to sing the birthday song. I almost said, "Blow the candles out!", only realizing there were none to blow out so bit my tongue. No, not literally.

We went out for lunch. Fi and Kat didnt join cause they went home. I was practically starving for food, so I decided to join Nicole and the rest for lunch. We went all the way to Bangsar to eat Delicious.

Mabel in the car. Alvin was driving.


At Delicious

She might not have the best birthdays ever but you could tell she had loads of fun and she was genuinely happy about everything. Anyway babe, have fun now being legal and all. =D Your party is coming up. You know we can't wait. You know you can't wait yourself. =D



****************************************************************

I'm too pissed off and frustrated to write what happened at the immigration center. All I can say is their system sucks and the workers there are lazy and rude. Wasted half a day. Efftards.




Toodles with not much love this time round,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: