Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WHY MS. TIEW, WHY??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I just came back from Pikky's BBQ party for Sue who became legal like 3 days ago. Had alot of fun there, eating, dancing and playing cards and I picked up Mah Jong. Ok, I didn't understand what to do but at least I played?

Just got back my Maths Semester results. It ain't good. Nope. It sucks. I passed. Yes, I did. But a passing mark in SAM just ain't good enough. It is BAD. I passed by 3 marks. I got 53 out of 100. Thats a freakin C in my report card. C for maths. MATHS!!!!! I USED to be good in maths. USED to scores A's in maths. TILL i got OVERCONFIDENT. I hate myself at times like these. I don't usually blog like this but OH EM GEE!!! ITS MATHS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm breaking out. THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!! Life is horrible. At this point. I mean at this moment la. I don't think I can sleep tonight. I need to wake up early tomorrow for a hair appointment. Then after that I'm going to go shopping. I'm going to be very tired if I don't sleep now. I'm telling everyone what my plan is tomorrow. This is pointless rambling. I blame the results. I'm not going to go out as often anymore. I'm going to stay home and work my butt off!! ON ALL OF MY SUBJECTS!

On a lighter note, I made new friends today. The blogshop is doing quite well. And everything else seems to be going great.

BUT THIS DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT MY MATHS RESULTS IS BAD!!!! D=


Toodles with sulky love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: