Sunday, June 14, 2009

Drag me... to places I wanna go..

I don't watch horror movies just so you know. I would probably get freaked out and wouldn't be able to sleep that night cause I would be torturing myself with illusions and all. I watched Drag Me To Hell. Yeah, with HIgh school and college friends. It was pretty funny I would say. It was more of disgusting than scary. I felt my lunch coming up my throat a couple of times because of several scenes. The rest was just really funny. You need people like Yong Jiun and Matthew to laugh alot during the movie, Jie Cong next to you to keep you calm and so that you can bury your head next to him and using his hand to cover your eyes, and Dickson to say a few random things to make everyone Laugh Out Loud during the quiet scences of the movie. I went through the whole movie just fine. I suffered alot previously when I watched some horror movie with Justina and PIkky. Pikky and I were just covering our eyes the whole time and hugging Justina. Justina was just concentrating on the movie the whole time.

After the movie, we decided to go to the archade. We Daytona-ed. Oh yeah, I own-ed the guy's asses! WOOT!! =D That was one round. We played another around and I got 2nd place! Still! Guys were my opponents.

Saying goodbyes and all, I joined my best friend for dinner and a movie. We had a great time I would say? Nothing better than you and your best friend talking about random stuff over dinner. =D

So there's nothing much to talk about. Oh yeah, I have red hair, just so you know. Er, it's not that red anymore. The colour is washing off and its turning into a nice brown. Hopefully it does. But I'm not really worried about other people critisizing it cause they people I care about seem to be fine with it, so I've got nothing to be ashamed of I guess.

Off to do Maths now. Yeah, I noticed I became more hardworking recently. Is it because of my results or something else? I wonder...


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: