Monday, March 26, 2012

New video!

SO I finally posted up a video online! Check out my beauty blog to see the video. Click here.

I have never felt so proud of myself for achieving something which I have dreamed about for the past 2 years. I finally had guts to shoot something, edit it and post it up online, praying people wont butcher me on the net. I really gave it my all, so hopefully someone would appreciate it. =D It was also my first time reaching above 100 views on my blog. I was ecstatic obviously. For people to just click on the link because they were interested in what I did. Nevermind if they didn't read the whole post, but the fact they clicked on my link, I'm grateful. Comments on my videos were good, so I am definitely encouraged to film more stuff. A tutorial is next up I'm thinking. Maybe a monthly favourites too.

I really wish I could tell you guys more stuff about what going on in my life, but honestly, there's nothing besides my new blog now. Really, I mean it, nothing much happening over here with me. You must be wondering if I'm secretly hiding things from all of you, but I kid you not. Nothing has been happening. Anyway, I've rambled enough.


Talk to you soon my lovelies,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: