Monday, January 19, 2009

Third Person

I knew that when you came you were trouble. But what did I do? I willingly let myself befriend you, get closer to you and made you take advantage of my weak heart. You knew that I had my heart broken 3 times in a row and you somehow convinced me that you would be the one to change it all. I couldn't believe I was so stupid. I almost gave my heart to you! Thank bludy god I didn't. So people do leave even though they've said I love you. You were basically a liar! You lied to my face! You fucking lied to me in front of your friends. Am I too ugly for you? Am I not good enough for you? Am I not smart enough for you? Am I not freaking nice enough for you? Because I think I'm pretty enough, I'm nice enough, polite enough, funny enough, talkative enough, smart enough, and friendly enough for your dumb stupid personality. So what if I don't go out late at night, or smoke, or go clubbing often, or speak cantonese? I can beat you in english anytime! GOD! You know, I didn't wanna say this, but your english was just horrible. It wasn't that bad, it was just plain NONSENSE. I couldn't understand some of the messages, your spelling was wrong, you couldn't even spell out my favourite flower. DUDE! It's very easy! It's D-A-I-S-Y, not daisee. That's like day-see, you know like tengok, look, sea, see. How stupid were you.
Blah. Your not worth talking about.


ANYHOOO!!!!!! Yesh, Alanna has been away. I like referring myself as a third person, so what? I think it's fun. ANYWAY! Busy driving you're assumming. No no, I've been just busy. Macam sleeping, eating, tengok tv, tengok Satu pokok bukit, season 4. Ya ya, things like that. I've also been happier these days. There are no cute guys in college apparently, but there are some guys which are pretty er, interesting, I would say. I am crapping. Yes, because I have nothing to write about kan, I type in macam, english mixed malay, you know? See see, crapping again. Hmm.. I like my pink nails. Yes, yes. My pink nails are so awesome. It's candy pink so I just feel like licking them cause they look so sweet. Oh yeah, Orientation Party for TCSH students is on this thursday. YAY! I know what to wear, do you? I am NOT wearing a dress again. I do not want to keep on pulling my dress up when I'm dancing. I'm wearing slacks. Better kan? Macam more sexier kan? Different kan? OOOhhhhh, i like saying "kan", kan? Yes, here I go rambling again. You might wonder why I'm rambling without any reason. And you might wanna stop reading now. (Matthew, I know, in your head you're saying, "ok, I'm going to stop reading now cause she's telling me too and because this post is boring". HAHA. I'm weird.) This post is going to be just filled with my ramblings while I sit here and eat my pau. I wonder what's in it. Let me see. Wait ya? oooooo. Char siu. Yummy. Thank god, I'm not in NS now, if not I wouldn't be able to enjoy this wonderful delicacy. Yum yum. AHHHHH!!! HOT HOT HOT!! I burnt my tongue. I find the word "tongue" funny. If you were to pronounce it the way it's spelt, it's like tan-gu-eh. HAHAH. I humour myself. YERRRR... it's too salty. HAHHA!!

Yeah, this post is just crap. I can't wait for buddies to come back from NS so that we can all ramble random things together. HAHAHHAH!!!

ANYWAY! gotta finish my pau. And then do my accounts and econs and maths homework. BLEH.


Toodles with pau,
Alanna the Banana

P.S - I'm going to the JASON MRAZY LIVE CONCERT ON the 4th of march!! YESSSSS!!! XD

P.P.S - I haven't told my mom I bought the tickets already.

P.P.P.S - What have I done. I'm screwed. No, maybe she will forgive me. What am I thinking? what WAS i thinking?

P.P.P.P.S - You must be sick of this p.s thing. You must forgive this poor soul for like wasting 7 minutes of your precious time to listen to her weird, random, insignificant rambles for she has been dumped. And when she got dumped, she wasn't sad, because someone asked her out. But then that someone said he couldn't take her out. So, she is quite upset about that because she was supposed to have pancakes for dinner! FREE pancakes. She didn't really want the company, she just wanted those pancakes for free. YUM YUM. Just thinking about it makes her rub her tummy. You might be thinking, she still has the pau. No no, she finished it when she typed "what WAS i thinking". Yeah, she's that hungry. She feels like she's rambling and going off topic again. Hmmm. She must learn how to stay on track. She is making a mental note to herself : STAY ON TOPIC. She doesnt mind the company but she just prefers the food. That's all.

P.P.P.P.P.S - Don't get pissed. She just really wants to say bye now for she has to go find something to eat. Hur. And she just wants to congratulate Pikky for FINALLY passing her driving test! She loves Pikky. Now, she wants to see Pikky suffer, driving on the road. She thinks Malaysia drivers are scary. Toodles.

No comments: