Monday, January 19, 2009

Another one? Seriously?

A. Attached or single?

Single.

B. Best friend?

Velu. Hur. Everyone ok? Including you too Kai.

C. Cake or pie?

Cake

D. Day of choice?

Fridays. Love the starting of the weekend!

E. Essential item?

Money.

F. Favorite colour?

White and red. So the perfect combination kan?

G. Gummy bears or worms?

I don't eat these gummy bears shitzz. I think it's just ugh.

H. Hometown?

Parit Jawa, Muar, Johor.

I. Favorite indulgence?

Ice-cream. XD and PANCAKES!

J. January or July?

Er, January. New beginnings and all.

K. Kids?

2. First boy then girl.

L. Life isn't complete without?

Love.

M. Marriage date?

Walao eh.. I let my mother choose la.

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?

One? Cleo!

O. Oranges or apples?

Apples. Love green apples.

P. Phobias?

Haemophobia. Those in 5W of 2008 will know what I'm talking about.

Q. Quotes?

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them" William Shakespeare - Twelve Night. (Matthew and Peter, I will get you one day for snatching the book from me in the library. What nonsence, you guys wanna read it first. XD)

R. Reasons to smile?

When I'm happy. When friends make me laugh. Especially Darshann and his nonsense in class. Why on earth would you colour your nails silver with a permanent marker. Were you jealous of my delicious candy pink nails? HAHAHA. you and your devil wears prada.

S. Season of choice?

Autumn. Especially in Japan, when there are different colours of the trees everywhere. I would wanna go there again. *heart*

T. Tag 10 people.

Nyeh. You do it if you feel like doing it.

U. Unknown fact about me?

*high pitched voice* I FREAKING LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!

OMFreakingG!! I do not! I think Zac Efron is good looking. especially in Hairspray and 17 again. Yum. And I dreamt about him being my boyfriend.

V. Vegetable?

Pak Choy. HAHAHHA!!! Uncle Choy. AHAHHHAHAHA!!!

W. Worst habit?

Lazy.

Y. Your favorite food?

I've got alot of favourites.

Z. Zodiac sign?

Libra.

No comments: