Tuesday, November 25, 2008

IT'S OVER!!! well, almost..

Say goodbye to Bernoulli and Archimedes!! I will never hear about your principles ever again! Goodbye electronics and electricity. I know you're around me and I'm always using you, but i will never need to know what's inside all of you ever! Lalalalala...

Since Physics and Bio is over, I've got EST to look forward to. Well, that's not until Thursday. There is another problem I have to overcome though. It's a little thing that we girls fear of and this little thing makes the guys run because they'll know what would happen to their oh-so-precious hair. Yes, I'm talking about the one and only NATIONAL SERVICE.
Last Saturday, my friends started calling me, telling me they have recieved their letter from the government stating which batch and camp site they were going to be put in for 3 months. I was worried about not recieving it. I found out some of us were still waiting. So, we're given 10 days to defer. The letter is dated 17th November. The last day to send in your deferment letter would be on the 27th November. That date looks familiar. Oh wait. It's coming to me. OH YEAH! IT'S THE FREAKING LAST DAY OF SPM. How does the government expect us to defer National Service within 10 days in between our SPM? We can't even finish our exams in peace! That means I have to apply for college TOMORROW! What subjects am I going to choose? The decision is critical. How am i suppose to choose the subjects that are going to determine my career within, er.. 17 hours? Not exactly 17, minus off the sleeping hours - which i doubt that I'll be using it to sleep cause most probably I'm going to spend it on thinking about this - 10 hours left, minus off dinner, tv time, talking on the phone time. That would leave me approximately 8 hours! Oh, I praised the government for spacing out the timetable for our SPM examinations so wisely. Well, guess what? I take it all back!

Taylor's College. Hartamas. Pre-U studies only. SAM. Arts or Science? I'll have to think about it.

Anyway! I need to clean my room! Seriously, it looks like a tornado came in here and messed EVERYTHING up. I get to throw my books out! YAY! I have to secretly sell my books. Dad wouldn't let me sell them. He says I might need them in the future. Well, I'm never going to use Physics in my life again that's for sure. I do need to sell my SPM workbooks though. Brand new. Never touched them! Anyone interested? I also have the past year questions. If any of you are interested, please don't hesitate to call me on the cell. (I thought of the plant cell immediately. LOL)

Cleaning room time!

Toodles with love,
Alanna the banana

No comments: