Friday, November 21, 2008

The Earth says HELLO!

Hey!!
this is my new blog!

I'm having my SPM now. 10 subjects! 7 down, 3 more to go! What's left you ask? Bio, Physics and EST.
Bio and Physics are the worst subjects for me. Chem is my favourite out of the 3 sciences. I love form 4 Bio, because we've been learning it for 2 years right? Form 5 is just pure torture. Ok, Transportation isn't that bad. Neither is Locomotion and Support. But from Coordination and Response onwards is just TORTURE!!!

Physics.. i hate it. Period. Maybe Electromagnetism and Radioactivity isn't that difficult. But overall, I hate it. Why must the world revolve around physics!? The countries that are the strongest are filled with physicist. For example, America. Why are they so advanced? Cause they have PHYSICIST! They built the first electronic microscope in the world in MIT. They weren't the first ones to discover the bacteriophage virus but they got a picture of the thingamajig. WHY PHYSICS? Damn you Newton for sleeping under the tree when the apple fell on your curious head! (However, Physics is not everything, Chemistry is everything!! Whatever you learn in science, it always boils down to Chem.)

EST, is the easiest paper if you just blindly answer the paper without any techniques and all but its the most difficult paper to score an A1. ok, maybe its not that difficult to some people, but it is to me. Or should I just blame my English teacher in school for telling us the wrong format and giving us super super low marks for it? Well, i just think its a stupid paper.

Now, what everyone can't wait for is the post-SPM activities! All of us, i mean SPM students, just wanna throw our books to a corner and just go out and CHILL. The fact that im blogging instead of studying, makes it seem like im already chilling. Crap.
Oh well!! i'm not the only one blogging in this critical period of time. I'm laughing at the stack of books in the corner, waiting to sell them off as quickly as possible to get them out of my sight!

So what are we going to do?
1. Hang out in the nearest mall we can get to after our exams.
2. Shop like crazy. Especially us girls as prom is coming up.
3. Change our hairstyle.
4. Hang out with more friends.
5. Party.
6. Go on trips with our friends.
7. Go out with friends. Again.

Is that what we're gonna do? Is that the best we can do? Go out and go out and go out? Oh well, i'm just happy at the fact I'm going out to shop. I have not shopped for 5 months. I resisted buying Jay Chou's album when it came out. I resisted buying the pair of shoes i wanted soooo bad from Vincci, which is now GONE! Ah, there are better shoes to come.

Anyway, back to Biology.

Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: