Friday, June 8, 2012

I never said thank you for that

This is becoming a habit, blogging when my next paper is just around the corner. (Y'all must be sick of reading the same intro to every post huh? =P)

Well, within 2 months, my life has turned upside down and turned back up again. Just when you think everything is going fine, the moment when you start to think what if you never get to experience what's outside your comfort zone, you screw things up.

I'm not going to rant on about how I screwed things up, but I'm definitely grateful that I did. Not only did I satisfy my cravings for what I wanted, but I'm more appreciative of what I lost for that brief moment. And now that I've learnt that, I'm never letting it go. Ever.

I promise I will update my other blog and videos on Youtube. With exams, can't really do proper reviews and tutorials. I can rant on this blog though cause it takes me a few minutes anyway.


Toodles lovelies,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: