Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Guess who's back?

One of you may even throw rotten tomatoes at me if you happen to see this post, if there's still anyone reading this blog. Since I've left home, I found a life thus not blogging. Hah. A life, imagine that.

Nothing much changed. I'm back in KL, in a new home with new clothes. That's pretty much it. OH! Also I have unifi now which is as fast as the internet back in Melbourne. That's good.

Since it's my summer break and probably my only summer break left, I've decided to do quite a number of things. Decided to go back into my artwork cutting paper and all. And probably venture into a new beauty blog. How about that? I may even start vlogging and post up things on youtube. Well, friends have been encouraging me to do it, and since I have so much make up and products and I know a little here and there, I thought why not give it a shot? I'm still thinking of a name of the blog though, but I know what to write in it! So, if you happen to read this post, please please do check my new blog out when I link it somewhere in this blog. I need your support! =D

Well, I've also opened a new blogshop! It's called Pockets and it sells clothes from Australia and also local stuff! So please do check that out as well! It's doing pretty well I must say! In order to increase the traffic, please please check it out? =D

That's all I pretty much have to say for now. I miss blogging in a way.


Toodles with love,
Alanna the Banana

No comments: