Thursday, August 12, 2010

Fate, Faith and Hope

I woke up this morning feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Even words cannot express the way I feel. I love you so much. To have you by my side, to wish me good morning the moment you wake up, to give me kisses when you feel like it, to have you return feelings for me.

It kills me to know I have to leave you here, and I have no idea how we're going to make it through, but we will. Screw those who say we'll never last, screw those who say time will change us, screw those who say that we'll never have a happy ending.

It may be difficult, but you and I are ready to face whatever life has up its sleeve. True that we're going to miss each other like crazy, but we both have ways to shorten that distance between us. We are going to make it through this two coming years. We will go through pain, happiness, misery and the whole lot, but in the end, we're going to come out stronger than ever. Two years, we make it through this, we'll be good in the future.

Just remember each time we miss each other, I will always come back to you, and for you. No matter what. I love you so much. And I will continue loving you, I can promise that.


With love,
Alanna

No comments: